Sourced from Vermont, New York, Ontario, and California Farmers
2/11 – SOLD OUT thanks for your orders!
Did you know Valentine’s Day is the US’s biggest flower holiday? It’s also a time of the year when local flowers are scarce, and many people expect roses. Farms in South America are the main source of roses, which is counter to our mission of delivering fresh, local flowers. Instead, we’re sourcing from growers in Vermont, New York, Ontario, and California. Pictures below are intended to illustrate size of bouquets. All flowers are designer’s choice.
Pick Up Options – Sunday 2/13 & Monday 2/14
- Wilder Wines, 146 Cherry St. Burlington (12-6pm)
- Rosie’s Confections, 7 W Canal St. Winooski (10am-4pm)
- West Lane, 500 Camp Kiniya Rd. Colchester (12-6pm)
Delivery Options – Thursday 2/10, Friday 2/11, Sunday 2/13 & Monday 2/14
- $10 (Thursday, Friday, Sunday) $15 (Monday) to Grand Isle, South Hero, Milton, Colchester, Winooski, Burlington, and South Burlington.
- Outside those towns, delivery is calculated by $1/minute from our studio to the recipient’s address.
Pre-Order Large Valentine’s Day
Pre-Order Medium Valentine’s Day Wrap
Out of stock
Want a gift that keeps on giving? Our subscription charges your credit card every one, two, or four weeks and we’ll keep delivering seasonal, inspiring flowers on the schedule you choose. Choose whether you’d like us to arrange the flowers, or “Design-It-Yourself”! Delivery within Zone 1 is FREE. We deliver subscriptions wrapped in paper on Thursdays. Mid June flowers pictured.
From: $35.00 every 4 weeks
Studio & Farm
500 Camp Kiniya Rd.
Colchester, VT 05446
westlanevt (at) gmail.com